- Makes 16
- Preparation Time
- 20 minutes (plus refrigeration time)
- Cooking Time
- 0 minutes
- 250g sweet biscuits, crushed
- 3/4 cup (35g) mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup (60g) desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup (135g) NESTLĂ‰ Milk CHOC BITS
- 1 tsp NESTLĂ‰ Baking Cocoa
- 395g can NESTLĂ‰ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 100g butter, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 150g PLAISTOWE Premium Milk Chocolate , melted
Another NESTLĂ‰ Sweetened Condensed Milk recipe from our 100 years of Sweet Baking Memories Book. A delicious chewy slice – so easy and tasty, with no cooking required, the kids can make it – and they’ll love it in their lunch boxes for an occasional treat
How to Make
1. Grease and line an 18 x 28cm lamington pan with baking paper. In a large bowl combine biscuits, marshmallows, coconut, NESTLĂ‰ Milk CHOC BITS and NESTLĂ‰ Baking Cocoa, reserve.
2. In a medium saucepan combine NESTLĂ‰ Sweetened Condensed Milk, butter and vanilla essence. Stir over a low heat until butter is melted, making sure mixture does not boil. Pour over biscuit mixture, mix well and firmly press into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
3. Once slice is cooled, spread melted PLAISTOWE Premium Milk Chocolate over the top, refrigerate until set, cut into squares.