Quick Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Preparation Time
- 5 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 3 minutes
- 450g Nestlé Chocolate Melts (White or Milk Chocolate)
- 400g Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk
This is a recipe that was handed down to me. It’s something I make when time is short but still tastes amazing and I have never had any complaint. It’s is just plain chocolate fudge, however nuts and such can be added at bakers discretion.
How to Make
1. Mix ingredients together in a medium sized glass bowl.
2. Place in the Microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Stir until smooth
NOTE: If mixture is still lumpy continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until mixture is smooth.
4. Pour into a Gladwrap lined container.
5. Refrigerate overnight or until set.
6. Cut up and enjoy
NOTE: Additives to be added just prior to transferring mixture into container. Fudge can also be layered, allow a few minutes in the fridge before adding new layers
I Baked This Gallery:
1 other member has baked this recipe!
Bake it too!